|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In blender container add first 4 ingredients. Blend until ingredients are mixed well.
2) In a saucepan heat butter until melted and almost boiling.
3) Keep the blender slowly running and gently pour one third of hot butter in a thin stream into the blender container.
4) Run the blender at high speed and slowly pour in remaining hot butter till the mixture is smooth and thick.
5) Serve immediately over hot cooked vegetables.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 959 Calories from Fat 911
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 103 g159%
Saturated Fat 62.1 g310.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 797.2 mg265.7%
Sodium 62.7 mg2.6%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.29 g1.2%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 8 g16.7%
Vitamin A 72% Vitamin C 23.5%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet