|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In blender container add first 4 ingredients. Blend until ingredients are mixed well.
2) In a saucepan heat butter until melted and almost boiling.
3) Keep the blender slowly running and gently pour one third of hot butter in a thin stream into the blender container.
4) Run the blender at high speed and slowly pour in remaining hot butter till the mixture is smooth and thick.
5) Serve immediately over hot cooked vegetables.