|Skim milk||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Whole grain bread slices||4 Large|
1) In a shallow bowl beat egg and egg whites together with a whisk or a fork.
2) Stir in milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
3) Grease a skillet with oil and heat thoroughly.
4) Dredge bread slices in egg mixture. Dredge both sides in it.
5) Add in a skillet, turning when the bottom browns.
6) Alternately, grill the French Toast under a broiler.
7) Serve hot with applesauce or a combination of fresh fruits such as sliced bananas, melons and strawberries over it.