Quick Broccoli Au Gratin
|Broccoli/1 small head cauliflower / 2 frozen packages of either vegetable, 10 ounce each||2 Pound (1 Bunch)|
|Condensed cheddar cheese soup||11 Ounce (1 Can, Use Campbell'S Brand)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Buttered bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon, buttered|
|Bacon slices||4 , cooked and crumbled|
1) Preheat oven to 350 °F before baking.
2) Cook vegetable and drain the liquid.
3) In a shallow baking dish (10 x 6 x 2 inches), place the vegetable and then mix in soup.
4) Mix in milk and spoon this over vegetable.
5) Cover with crumbs on top and bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven until hot.
6) Serve at once after garnishing with bacon.
Calories 201 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.9%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.2 mg2.7%
Sodium 707.2 mg29.5%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.4%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 11 g21.3%
Vitamin A 38.8% Vitamin C 337.2%
Calcium 17.5% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet