Tomatoes Stuffed With Spinach Souffle
|Frozen spinach souffle||1 (1 Package)|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Slivered almonds||2 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
1. Thaw the frozen spinach soufflÃ© before using.
2. Slice off the top of each tomato to make a cup.
3. Use a teaspoon to scoop out the seeds.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F
5. Sprinkle tomato cups lightly with salt.
6. In a bowl, combine the spinach souffle and slivered almonds and mix well.
7. Spoon the mixture into each tomato cup.
8. Top with cheese and more almonds.
9. Arrange on a baking sheet.
10. Just before serving, bake the tomatoes for 20 minutes.
11. Serve hot as a side dish with grills and steaks.