|Fresh broccoli||2 Pound (1 Bunch)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream of celery soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Eggs||6 , well beaten|
|Onion||1 Small, grated or chopped very fine|
1. Preheat oven to 300Â° F.
2. In a saucepan, cook broccoli in boiling water until just tender.
3. Drain immediately.
4. In a large mixing bowl, blend together rest of the ingredients
5. In greased , 6 cup size, casserole dish, place the broccoli and add the mixture of remaining ingredients.
6. Top with grated cheddar cheese.
7. Place the casserole dish in a pan of hot water and bake in oven at least 1 1/4 hours.
8. Serve immediately or refrigerate and reheat before serving.
Calories 1308 Calories from Fat 977
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 109 g167.4%
Saturated Fat 13.4 g67.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 713 mg237.7%
Sodium 2271.1 mg94.6%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 17.1 g68.6%
Sugars 12.9 g
Protein 35 g70.4%
Vitamin A 79.7% Vitamin C 681.9%
Calcium 33.5% Iron 34.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet