|For 10-12 pancakes|
|Egg/14 tsp baking soda||1|
|For white sauce|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sliced onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely chopped spinach||3 Cup (48 tbs), pat dried|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, cut into slices (125 Gram)|
|Corn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|For other ingredients|
|Mozzarella cheese/Pizza cheese||50 Gram, grated|
|Tomato/Mint sprigs||1 , cut into slices (For Garnishing)|
|Parsley sprigs/Mint sprigs||3 (For Garnishing)|
|Salt||3⁄4 Teaspoon (To Taste)|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (To Taste)|
1. For the pancakes, mix flour, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Add milk gradually. Mix well with an egg beater. Add enough milk to get a thin pouring consistency. Add an egg or baking soda and mix well.
2. Heat a small non stick pan. Smear 1 tsp oil in the centre. Remove pan from heat and pour 1 laddie of batter. Tilt the pan to spread the batter to cover the base of the pan.
Immediately remove the excess batter from the pan to the bowl. This way you get a thin pancake! Return to heat and cook till the under side gets done. Remove pancake from pan. Cook only one side, do not turn the pancake. Set aside
3. To prepare the white sauce, melt butter and add flour. Stir for a minute on low heat. Add milk, stirring continuously. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook till it starts to coat the spoon. Remove from heat. Do not make it too thick.
4. For filling, heat butter in a large pan. Add onion and mushrooms. Saute for 1 minute. Add spinach. Cook on high heat till dry. Add corn. Remove from heat. Add grated cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add 2 tbsp of white sauce in the filling if it seems too dry.
5. To assemble, divide filling into 10-12 portions, according to the number of pancakes prepared. Take a pancake. Spread half of one portion of the filling on 1/2 of the pancake and fold over to get a semi circle. Now, spread the remaining half of the same portion of the filling on the semi-circle and fold again into half to get a triangle. Repeat this with all pancakes.