Mustard Hollandaise Sauce
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon, freshly squeezed|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, cut into small pieces|
|Ground red pepper||1 Dash|
|Powdered mustard||1 Dash|
1) In the blender container, add eggs and lemon juice.
2) Process the ingredients until properly combined.
3) One by one, add the butter pieces and continue processing until blended. Scrape down the sides of container, if required.
4) Add seasonings and process to combine.
5) In a small saucepan, transfer the mixture to cook over low heat by continuous stirring for 5 minutes until the mixture turns smooth and thick.
6) Allow to cool and serve with a main dish of your choice.
Calories 92 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.2%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121.9 mg40.6%
Sodium 159 mg6.6%
Total Carbohydrates 0.9 g0.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.06 g0.23%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 3 g6.5%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C 5.8%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet