|Trout||24 Ounce, dressed and boned (2 Fishes, About 12 Oz. Each)|
|Silvered almonds||1 Ounce (1/3 Cup)|
|Butter flavored mix||1⁄2 Ounce (Butter Buds,1 Packet)|
|Black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon (To Taste)|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Almond extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Optional)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F
2. On a baking tray, spread the almonds.
3. Toast in the oven for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Remove and tip into a bowl and keep aside. .
5. Combine the BUTTER BUDSÂ® with 1/2 cup (4 fluid ounces) hot water, pepper, parsley and almond extract.
6. Arrange fish in a baking dish.
7. Pour the butter mixture over the fish.
8. Bake the fish for about 20 to 25 minutes until it flakes easily with a fork.
9. Scatter toasted almonds over the fish.
10. Serve accompanied by mashed potatoes and sautÃ©ed vegetables on the side.