Best Ratatouille With Eggplant And Zucchini
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Bouquet garni||(as required)|
|Tomatoes||3 Medium, quartered|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Eggplant||2 Cup (32 tbs), cubed|
|Zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1) Take a 4-quart saucepan and heat oil in it over medium heat.
2) Stir in tomatoes, onion, and garlic occasionally and cook them until onion is translucent.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients and then lower heat to low.
4) Cook the vegetables for 20 to 30 minutes until they are soft.
5) Strain the liquid from vegetables, saving for later use.
6) Take off the bouquet garni and arrange the vegetables in a bowl, keeping warm.
7) Pour the liquid back to pan and allow to come to a boil.
8) Simmer the liquid until it is reduced by half.
9) Place the vegetables back in the liquid and mix well to combine.
10) Serve at once.