|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper white||1 Dash|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
|Ground red pepper||1 Dash|
1) Combine together the broth and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Stir well to dissolve.
2) Cook the mixture over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the mixture starts to boil.
3) Continue to cook and stir till the mixture has thickened. This generally takes about 1 additional mixture of cooking.
4) Take the pan off the heat and add the margarine, a little bit at a time. Stir well after each addition till the margarine has melted.
5) Add all the remaining ingredients and stir well to combine.
6) Serve as preferred.