|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Canned chili con carne with beans||30 Ounce|
|Red table wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Shape ground beef into 4 flat cakes of the same size as the hamburger buns.
2) In a saucepan, heat the fat and add in the cakes. Brown well on both sides.
3) Heat chili con carne and allow to boil.
4) Stir in the wine.
5) Add the chili over the cooked hamburgers and place a lid over.
6) Allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
7) Place a bun half on a plate.
8) Top with a hamburger pattie and top with the chili mix.
9) Serve with additional toasted bun halves.
Calories 789 Calories from Fat 477
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81.8%
Saturated Fat 18.1 g90.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.2 mg39.1%
Sodium 1117.7 mg46.6%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.8 g35.2%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 36 g72.2%
Vitamin A 16.9% Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 12.1% Iron 39.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet