|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Canned chili con carne with beans||30 Ounce|
|Red table wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Shape ground beef into 4 flat cakes of the same size as the hamburger buns.
2) In a saucepan, heat the fat and add in the cakes. Brown well on both sides.
3) Heat chili con carne and allow to boil.
4) Stir in the wine.
5) Add the chili over the cooked hamburgers and place a lid over.
6) Allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
7) Place a bun half on a plate.
8) Top with a hamburger pattie and top with the chili mix.
9) Serve with additional toasted bun halves.