|Plain chocolate||6 Ounce (175 Grams)|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Grams)|
|Cake crumbs||4 Ounce|
|Madeira cake crumb||4 Ounce (100 Grams)|
|Double cream||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Cognac/Rum||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Brazil nuts||4 Ounce, chopped|
|Brazil nuts||4 Ounce, finely chopped or food processed (100 Grams)|
1. Take a medium heatproof bowl and put the chocolate in it.
2. Place in the microwave for 2 1/2 minutes on high temperature.
3. Add small pieces of the butter, the fine madeira cake crumbs, double cream, egg yolk and Cognac.
4. Take a food processor and beat for 2 minutes or until turns thick and smooth.
5. Chill for 45 minutes or until firm.
6. Prepare small balls and roll every ball in chopped or ground Brazil nuts.
7. Serve in a serving dish tiny petits fours paper cases.