Crepes Poulet A La Garlic
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Flour||3 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Chicken chunks||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), finely chopped|
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Tobasco sauce||3 Dash|
|Veloute sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic flavored oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Cheese||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Paprika||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) In a saucepan, melt 1/3 cup butter over medium flame and stir in flour, mixing continuosly till it turns golden brown. Slowly, add in the chicken broth and keep stirring till the Veloute sauce becomes thick. Keep aside.
2) In a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter, saute garlic, onions and add in the chicken chunks, sherry, tobasco and salt. Mix all well before adding in a little Veloute Sauce. Keep aside.
4) To prepare the crepes, in a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, flour, sherry and oil. Mix the batter well.
5) Heat the griddle, butter it and pour 2 tablespoons of the batter to make one crepe.
6) To assemble, place a crepe on a board, put a little of the chicken mixture in the centre, and carefully roll up the crepe.
7) Repeat the same with all the crepes and place them on the baking tray, the rolled sides facing down.
8) Sprinkle each crepe with a little cheese and paprika.
9) Broil the crepes till the cheese melts and they turn slightly brown on top.
10) Serve the Crepes Poule A La Garlic as breakfast or snack.