Hot Brie Pasta Ala Diahe
|French brie||1 Pound (Ripe)|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Basil||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into strips|
|Garlic clove||4 Large, minced|
|Tomatoes||4 , seeded, cubed|
|Pepper||3⁄4 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
|Linguine/Capelli d'angelo, angel hair pasta||1 Pound|
|Parmesan cheese||6 Ounce, freshly grated|
1. Remove the outer skin of cheese and cut it into irregular pieces.
2. Combine chopped cheese pieces with other 6 ingredients (as mentioned in the ingredient list).
3. Let the mix stay in a large bowl for 2 hours at room temperature.
4. Meanwhile cook pasta al dente and drain the water from it.
5. Now add brie mixture on pasta and toss the combination for thorough mixing.
6. Add topping on pasta with grated parmesan cheese
7. Serve immediately.
Calories 1134 Calories from Fat 614
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g109.3%
Saturated Fat 30.9 g154.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 175.7 mg58.6%
Sodium 1657.8 mg69.1%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.4%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 54 g107.2%
Vitamin A 43.7% Vitamin C 29.7%
Calcium 76.8% Iron 22.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet