White-Wine French Dressing
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red-wine vinegar-||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried basil leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
1) In a bowl, place together all the ingredients.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Stream the vinegar mixture into jar with tight-fitting lid.
4) Secure tightly with the lid and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
5) Shake the jar vigorously before serving.
6) Drizzle on desired salad or lettuce and serve.