French Chocolate Balls
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Shredded coconut||2 Tablespoon|
|Nuts/Powdered sugar||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Grease a baking sheet or line it with wax paper.
2. In a 1 ½ quart microwave proof bowl, empty chocolate chips.
3. Place in the microwave and melt, for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Stir remaining ingredients into the melted chocolate and blend well.
5. Let the mixture cool for 5 minutes.
6. Use a rounded tablespoon measure to shape the mixture into walnut size (1-inch) balls. Roll each ball in coconut, chopped nuts or powdered sugar.
7. Arrange them on the baking sheet.
8. Place tray in the refrigerator until chocolates are hardened.
9. Wrap in sweet wrapper or place in foil lines sweet cases or simple arrange in a candy jar if you like and serve at a party or at hi-tea as petit-fours