|Boneless chuck||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into 2 inch pieces|
|Dry red wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Marjoram||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Crumbled leaf marjoram||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Large, peeled, sliced|
|Small mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound (Or If Large, Chopped)|
|Green pepper||1 Large, cut into strips|
1) In a skillet, sear the beef until brown and place in a slow cooker.
2) Drain off the skillet drippings, then stir in the wine, scrape the skillet and pour over the beef.
3) Season the beef with marjoram, salt, pepper and paprika.
4) Then stir the mushrooms, green peppers and onion into the slow cooker, mix well.
5) Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.