Country French Potato Salad
|Vegetable oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||6 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Minced green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh mint||3 Tablespoon|
|Shelled fresh peas/1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked, shelled|
|Chicken breast halves||4 , boned, skinned, poached, drained and cooled|
1) Take a heavy saucepan with tight-fitting lid and put potatoes in it.
2) Cover with water by 2 inches.
3) Add salt to taste.
4) Cover the mixture and boil approximately for 8 minutes till tender.
5) Drain and cool till lukewarm.
6) Prepare dressing in a small bowl. Add vegetable oil, vinegar, water, mustard and honey and whisk together.
7) Add green onions, mint and salt and mix well.
8) Serve hot.