Potatoes Au Gratin
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
1. Wash potatoes.
2. Dry and cut in half crosswise.
1. In the plastic bag, place potatoes with cut side down leaving end of bag open.
2. Cook potatoes on High for 10 minutes.
3. Remove skins and slice.
4. In 4-cup glass measure, melt butter or margarine on High for 40 seconds.
5. Stir in flour, then milk, seasoned salt and pepper.
6. Cook on High for 3-1/2 minutes, or until mixture thickens, stirring twice.
7. Blend in Cheddar cheese.
8. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place cooked potatoes and onion.
9. Add sauce; stir.
10. Cover dish with wax paper.
11. Raise shelf.
12. Cook on High for 6 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
13. Top with Parmesan cheese and paprika.
14. Brown 5 minutes.
15. Serve hot.