|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), finely chopped|
|Anchovies||8 , crushed|
|White truffle||1 Small, thinly sliced (Optional)|
1. Use a flameproof earthenware or ceramic fondue pot to make the dip.
2. Heat butter and olive oil in the pot over low flame.
3. Add and sauté garlic until lightly browned.
4. Stir in the anchovies.
5. Let the butter mixture simmer, while stirring constantly, until anchovies turn into a paste.
6. Finally add sliced truffle, if using and stir well.
7. Serve the fondue in the pot, keeping it hot over a small burner.
8. Accompany with crudités like celery sticks, carrot sticks, bell pepper strips, broccoli and cauliflower florets or asparagus spears or blanched shrimps or bread cubes.