1. Roll the fillets into tubes for individual portions.
2. Place them in microwaveable English egg cups or ramequins.
3. In a microwaveable bowl, melt butter by running for 1 minute on High.
4. Add the lemon juice, curry, scotch or brandy and mushrooms and stir well.
5. Pour this on the egg cups or ramequins with the fish.
6. Cover the cups with plastic wrap and place them in a circle in the microwave.
7. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes at High, till the fish is tender.
8. Serve garnished with watercress, or with minced parsley or chives.