|Zucchini||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked turkey||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Canned condensed chicken broth||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Boneless lamb shoulder||10 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Dried thyme leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried marjoram||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In 4 tablespoons hot butter in large, heavy skillet, saute onion, zucchini and celery until almost tender and lightly browned—about 10 to 15 minutes.
3. In a 3-quart casserole combine the sauted mixture with turkey.
4. In same skillet, brown mushrooms, adding more butter if needed add to turkey mixture in the casserole along with carrots.
5. Stir wine into drippings in skillet, then undiluted chicken broth, celery soup, chicken soup, thyme and marjoram.
6. Bring to boiling, stirring to loosen browned bits in pan.
7. Pour wine mixture over turkey and vegetables in casserole and mix lightly with a fork.
8. Bake covered for about 1 hour until bubbling in center.
9. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Calories 487 Calories from Fat 217
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.4%
Saturated Fat 11.5 g57.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 132.9 mg44.3%
Sodium 557.3 mg23.2%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.7%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 40 g80.8%
Vitamin A 270% Vitamin C 39.2%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 22%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet