|Zucchini||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked turkey||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Canned condensed chicken broth||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Boneless lamb shoulder||10 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Dried thyme leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried marjoram||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In 4 tablespoons hot butter in large, heavy skillet, saute onion, zucchini and celery until almost tender and lightly browned—about 10 to 15 minutes.
3. In a 3-quart casserole combine the sauted mixture with turkey.
4. In same skillet, brown mushrooms, adding more butter if needed add to turkey mixture in the casserole along with carrots.
5. Stir wine into drippings in skillet, then undiluted chicken broth, celery soup, chicken soup, thyme and marjoram.
6. Bring to boiling, stirring to loosen browned bits in pan.
7. Pour wine mixture over turkey and vegetables in casserole and mix lightly with a fork.
8. Bake covered for about 1 hour until bubbling in center.
9. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.