Dairy Free Presidential French Toast
|Orange juice||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Grand marnier||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk substitute||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|White bread slices||8 (3/4-Inch Slices)|
1) In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs, milk substitute, sugar, vanilla, salt and liqueur together.
2) Gently soak each bread slice into the egg mixure.
3) In a baking dish, arrange a single layer of the slices and pour rest of the egg mixure on top.
4) Cover and place overnight in the refrigerator.
5) In a large frying pan, melt the margarine and cook the slices on both sides until golden.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.