|Slivered, blanched almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Fish fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into individual portions|
1. In a 2-cup measure, take almonds and 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
2. Cook on High 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown.
3. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish melt 3 tablespoons butter or margarine on High for 35 seconds.
4. Mix lemon juice and add fish.
5. Cover the dish with wax paper.
6. Cook on High for 2 minutes.
7. Turn dish and cook another 3 minutes until the fillet is cooked.
8. Season with salt and garnish with buttered almonds.