Iced Coffee Souffles
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant coffee||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||2 Ounce (2 Squares)|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Grated chocolate||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnish)|
1) In a bowl, separate the egg yolks. Add sugar and instant coffee and beat thoroughly to prepare a thick and creamy mixture.
2) In a small saucepan, add water and chocolate.
3) Heat up lightly to melt the chocolate.
4) Pour in rum.
5) Stir into egg and coffee mixture.
6) Separately whip up the cream.
7) Fold in the whipped cream into the bowl.
8) Add the whipped cream into soufflé mixture.
9) Separately beat the egg whites.
10) Stir into the soufflé mixture.
11) Fold in 2 tablespoons grated chocolate.
12) Use individual soufflé dishes or custard cups to pour the mixture.
13) Place inside refrigerator and allow freezing for 4 hours.
14) Decorate with a little grated chocolate just before serving.