Smoked Trout Pate
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (150 Gram)|
|Smoked trout fillet||12 Ounce (300 Gram)|
|Creamed horseradish||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon||1 , juiced and rinded|
1) In a blender, cream the cheese until soft.
2) Take a bowl and transfer the creamed cheese into it.
3) Flake the smoked trout and add to the cheese. Add horseradish, lemon juice and rind to the creamed cheese.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Take 4 souffle moulds and transfer the mixture, let it chill.
6) Serve brown bread or toast fingers.
Remember to use cottage cheese only with smoked mackerel and omit the horseradish with the smoked salmon.