Clam Au Gratin
|Cooked ground clams||1 Pint|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked shell macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a pan and combine clam liquid with enough milk to equal 1 1/2 cups of liquid.
3) Add macaroni, butter, cheese, crumbs, clams and seasonings. Mix nicely.
4) Add eggs and blend the mixture nicely.
5) Take a 2 quart greased casserole and transfer the mixture into it.
6) Bake for about 45 minutes.
7) Serve the Clam Au Gratin hot.