|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onions||2 Medium, chopped|
|Chicken livers||1 Pound|
|Dry sherry||3 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh white bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a 1-quart glass baking dish, heat butter on high in the microwave for 20 seconds.
2) Now add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Cover the dish with a plate after adding chicken livers and cook on low heat in the microwave for 8 to 10 minutes. Cook until the meat starts losing its original colour of pink.
4) Add the cooked livers and onions in a blender along with sherry and cream and blend for a minute.
5) Now add required garlic salt and pepper to taste.
6) Mix the bread crumbs, well beaten smooth egg mixture.
7) Take a 1 1/2 pound glass loaf.
8) Now return the liver blended mixture into the dish.
9) Wrap with a plastic cover.
10) Set the microwave to “Bake” mode and cook on low heat setting for 10 minutes.
11) Let the pate cool in the pan and then change or reduce the form by unmolding.
12) Cover the mixture with foil and refrigerate for 2 days for all the flavours to blend well.