Bouillabaisse French Fish Stew
|Olive oil/Oil of your preference||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried basil||1 Pinch|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, peeled, chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), peeled, chopped|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Canned tomatoes||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry white wine/Dry sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry sherry/Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Medium shrimp||1 1⁄2 Pound (Leave Shell On)|
|Sea bass steaks/Halibut steaks||3 , cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Halibut steaks/Sea bass steaks||3 , cut in 1-inch pieces|
|Lobster tails||4 Medium, leave shell on|
|Scallops/Clams||1 Pound, leave shell on|
|Clams/Scallops||1 Pound (Leave Shell On)|
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients, except the seafood.
2) Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 4 hours.
3) Then add the entire seafood.
4) Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates or bowls.