Tomatoes Au Gratin
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), seasoned|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 350˚F.
2. Cut the tomatoes in half crosswise.
3. Gently crush the halves to bring out seeds and pulps and excess juice out of the pulps.
4. Place and cut side up in a small casserole dish.
5. Bake the tomatoes in oven at 350 ˚ for 10 minutes.
6. Take a small bowl, and mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, parsley, lemon juice, oil and garlic powder.
7. Carefully spoon the mix on the baked tomatoes and fill the cavities due to removal of seeds with the mix.
8. Bake the tomatoes for more 15 minutes or until the tomatoes become soft and take brownish color on their skins.
9. Serve the baked pieces in plate and enjoy.
Calories 86 Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.5%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.1 mg1.7%
Sodium 164.1 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.7%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 5 g10.3%
Vitamin A 43.6% Vitamin C 58.1%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet