Chicken Cordon Bleu With Ham
|Chicken breasts||4 , boned' and skinned|
|Chicken breasts||4 , boned and skinned|
|Swiss cheese slices||4|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Fine bread crumbs||250 Milliliter|
1. With a mallet, flatten chicken pieces between two pieces of plastic wrap.
2. Place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on each of the pieces of chicken.
3. Roll the chicken pieces up.
4. In a pie plate, mix flour with salt, pepper and tarragon.
5. In another pie plate, mix bread crumbs and paprika.
6. Dip chicken rolls first in flour mixture, then in the beaten egg, and finally coat with bread crumbs.
7. On a shallow dish, place the rolls.
8. Cover with waxed paper and place in the microwave.
9. In the microwave, cook for 6-10 minutes at High, until chicken is tender.
10. Let the chicken stand for at least 5 minutes and serve.
Calories 822 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.7%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 301.9 mg100.6%
Sodium 1385.1 mg57.7%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g18.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.4%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 105 g210.8%
Vitamin A 16.3% Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 28.9% Iron 42.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet