Chicken Cordon Bleu With Ham
|Chicken breasts||4 , boned' and skinned|
|Chicken breasts||4 , boned and skinned|
|Swiss cheese slices||4|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Fine bread crumbs||250 Milliliter|
1. With a mallet, flatten chicken pieces between two pieces of plastic wrap.
2. Place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on each of the pieces of chicken.
3. Roll the chicken pieces up.
4. In a pie plate, mix flour with salt, pepper and tarragon.
5. In another pie plate, mix bread crumbs and paprika.
6. Dip chicken rolls first in flour mixture, then in the beaten egg, and finally coat with bread crumbs.
7. On a shallow dish, place the rolls.
8. Cover with waxed paper and place in the microwave.
9. In the microwave, cook for 6-10 minutes at High, until chicken is tender.
10. Let the chicken stand for at least 5 minutes and serve.