|Water cress||2 Tablespoon|
|Shucked clams||1 Quart|
|Evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
1) Take a pan and combine clam liquid with enough milk to form 3 cups of liquid.
2) Take a blazer pan and heat butter in it. Add onion and sauté until soft but not brown.
3) Add liquid, seasonings and clam.
4) Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
5) Do not allow mixture to boil.
6) Spoon into bowls. Sprinkle with watercress and serve immediately.