|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Active dry yeast||2 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soft butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
1. Check temperature of water with thermometer.
2. In large bowl of electric mixer sprinkle yeast over water and stir until dissolved.
3. Add sugar, salt, butter, eggs and 3 cups flour.
4. Beat at medium speed 4 minutes, occasionally scraping side of bowl with rubber scraper.
5. Add remaining flour and beat at low speed 2 minutes longer until smooth.
6. Cover bowl with waxed paper, then with a damp cloth.
7. Let it rise in warm place (85F) and free from drafts, until double in bulk for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
8. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
9. Use the next day as directed.