|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Active dry yeast||2 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soft butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
1. Check temperature of water with thermometer.
2. In large bowl of electric mixer sprinkle yeast over water and stir until dissolved.
3. Add sugar, salt, butter, eggs and 3 cups flour.
4. Beat at medium speed 4 minutes, occasionally scraping side of bowl with rubber scraper.
5. Add remaining flour and beat at low speed 2 minutes longer until smooth.
6. Cover bowl with waxed paper, then with a damp cloth.
7. Let it rise in warm place (85F) and free from drafts, until double in bulk for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
8. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
9. Use the next day as directed.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4331 Calories from Fat 1937
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 220 g338.4%
Saturated Fat 126.8 g634.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1757 mg585.7%
Sodium 4343.6 mg181%
Total Carbohydrates 486 g162%
Dietary Fiber 17.6 g70.2%
Sugars 53.9 g
Protein 102 g204.2%
Vitamin A 142.7% Vitamin C 0.06%
Calcium 31.2% Iron 186.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet