|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1) In a blender container, blend together milk, water, eggs and egg yolk.
2) Stir in flour, salt, and melted butter and blend at low speed.
3) Take an 8-inch crepe pan and heat it over high heat.
4) Take off the pan from heat and grease it lightly with melted butter.
5) Pour 3 tablespoons of batter and rotate the pan to coat the bottom thinly with the batter.
6) Return the pan back to heat and brown the crepe lightly.
7) Toss the crepe and continue cooking till it is browned on other side.
8) Use as required.
Calories 196 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.5%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 114.6 mg38.2%
Sodium 116.5 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.84 g3.4%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 7 g13.1%
Vitamin A 5.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.6% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet