|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen spinach||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), chopped, cooked and drained (1/2 Package)|
|Frozen chopped spinach||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), cooked and drained (1/2 Package)|
|Finely chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2) Place a small, heavy saucepan over heat to melt margarine.
3) Stir in flour and salt.
4) Reduce heat to low to cook the flour by stirring until the mixture is smooth and bubbly.
5) Slowly stir in milk after removing from heat.
6) Place it on heat and bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
7) Cook for another minute and remove the saucepan from heat.
8) Stir in spinach and onion.
9) Beat egg whites at high speed for 5 minutes.
10) Add the egg mixture into the spinach mixture.
11) Use a 2-cup casserole to grease the bottom part.
12) Pour in spinach mixture.
13) Place inside oven to bake for 50 minutes.
14) Serve the soufflé warm by seasoning with freshly ground black pepper.