|French bread baguettes||2 , each cut into about 20 slices|
|Mozzarella||12 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Red bell pepper||1 Large|
|Tomatoes||1 Large, peeled, seeded, and chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped finely|
|Canned black olives||3 Ounce, drained, chopped coarsely (1 Can)|
|Jalapeno chili||1 , chopped finely (Seeds Included)|
|Anchovy fillets||8 , chopped finely|
|Basil||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dried oregano||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Wash the bell pepper slice off the top, remove and discard seeds and pith and cut into quarters.
3. Place pieces under broiler, skin side up.
4. Broil the peppers until skin is lightly charred.
5. Remove and place in a bowl or zip lock bag, cover or close and let stand 10 minutes.
6. Skin the peppers and chop finely. Add to a bowl.
7. Add remaining salsa ingredients and mix well.
8. Season the salsa to taste. Let stand for the flavors to blend.
9. Drain the juices that accumulate.
10. Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet and toast under the broiler, turning once, until golden and crisp.
11. Spoon and spread salsa on each toasted slice
12. Top with a slice of mozzarella cheese.
13. Broil until cheese has bubbled.
14. Arrange crostini on a platter and serve hot, crisp and cheesy.