Clam Quiche Lorraine
|Clams||2 Can (20 oz) (Drained Reserving 1 Cup Liquid & Minced)|
|Crust pie pastry||1|
|Onion||3 Tablespoon, minced|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 9 inch pie plate and line it with pastry.
3) Place the clams in the pastry.
4) Take a pan and cook bacon slices in it. Drain and crumble over the clams.
5) Take a skillet and sauté onion in the bacon drippings until golden brown. Sprinkle over bacon.
6) Take a bowl and combine milk, eggs and clam liquid in it. Beat until mixture is nicely blended.
7) Add the seasonings and pour milk mixture over clam.
8) Bake for about 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
9) Remove from oven and serve the delicious Clam Quiche Lorraine piping hot.
Calories 323 Calories from Fat 143
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.5%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 178.6 mg59.5%
Sodium 372 mg15.5%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.6 g2.4%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 19 g38.3%
Vitamin A 9.7% Vitamin C 21.4%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 79.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet