Potatoes Au Gratin
|Frozen precooked sliced potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs) (From 2 Pound Bag)|
|White sauce mix||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 Pack)|
1) Preapare white-sauce by adding mix to 2 cups milk. Blend well until smooth.
2) In a shallow 6-cup baking dish, place frozen potatoes.
3) Pour the white sauce over potatoes and sprinkle shredded cheese.
6) Cover the dish tightly.
7) In moderate oven at temperature 350, bake the potatoes for 1 hour.
8) Uncover the dish and bake for another 30 minutes or until potatoes turn golden-brown.
9) Serve the hot potatoes with cheese on the top, if liked.
Calories 249 Calories from Fat 128
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.2%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g42.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.2 mg14.4%
Sodium 980.6 mg40.9%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 12 g24.9%
Vitamin A 8.1% Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 35% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet