|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Non fat milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pimiento||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Frozen spinach||10 Ounce, thawed, drained (1 Package)|
|Sole fillets||1 Pound|
1) Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
2) In a saucepan heat oil, to sauté the onion and garlic.
3) Add flour and milk to stir in.
4) Cook for a while by constant stirring, until the mixture gets thick.
5) Add mushrooms, pimiento, nutmeg and spinach to combine thoroughly.
6) Spread the mixture on fillets.
7) Carefully roll up and secure with wooden picks.
8) In a baking dish, arrange the rolls.
9) Cover with foil and place inside oven to bake for about 15 minutes.
10) Serve warm with ketchup on side.