Brunch is a fun way to entertain and this make-ahead french toast is easy and delicious!
10 (Sour Dough Bread / White Bread / any kind of your choice)
6 Ounce (Light / Full Fat)
Fresh blueberries/Frozen blueberries
1 Cup (16 tbs)
6 Medium, beaten
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Light / any kind of your choice)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1. Prepare a large casserole dish by spraying it with cooking spray. Cut 5 slices of the bread into small cubes. Place as a bottom layer in the dish.
2. Cut cream cheese into small cubes and sprinkle on top of bread.
3. Sprinkle blueberries evenly over the top of the cream cheese layered bread cubes.
4. Slice remaining 5 slices of bread and place on top of the blueberries.
5. In a bowl or a large measuring cup combine eggs, vanilla yogurt and whisk together.
6. To this egg mixture, add milk, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl or large measuring cup and whisk until smooth.
7. Pour egg mixture over bread, pushing gently with the back of a spoon or a flat whisk so all the bread pieces are coated well. Cover with foil or seran wrap and refrigerate overnight.
8. Remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before baking. Cover with foil and bake in 350 F oven for 30 minutes.
9. After 30 minutes, remove from the oven, take the foil off and bake 15-20 minutes more until golden brown.
10. Serve the Blueberry French Toast with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and warmed maple syrup along with some cooked turkey sausages.
This dish can be put together the night before, refrigerated and baked 30 minutes before serving.
Want to know of a tasty and interesting French toast recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect baked blueberry French toast that will disappear as soon as it is served!
Blueberry French Toast Brunch: Easy Entertaining Recipe Video