A chocolate lover's dream because these decadent little desserts are super-quick to make!
Semi sweet chocolate chips
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Tablespoon (vanilla essence- 2 teaspoon)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
1. In a blender, put together egg, sugar, chocolate and rum and blend for a few seconds, or just until all the ingredients are combined.
2. In a microwave proof measuring cup, boil the milk giving 30 seconds bursts for 2 minutes or boil in a saucepan.
3. Remove the top of the blender cover, and while the blender is on, stream in the boiling hot milk over the chocolate mixture.
4. After the entire milk is added, put the top back and blend for 1 minute. Pour the chocolate mixture into 4 small cups or bowls and let it cool.
5. Put the cups in refrigerator for few hours or until chilled.
6. Serve the cream pots chilled topped with whipped cream.