French Stuffed Hamburgers
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Fresh mushrooms||8 , washed and sliced|
|Crumbled roquefort cheese||4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||6 Teaspoon|
1) Make 8 patties from meat, each having diameter of 4 inches.
2) Cover the top of 4 patties with mushrooms and 1 teaspoon Roquefort cheese.
3) Season each patty with salt.
4) Sprinkle each with a dash of Worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
5) Top with a second patty and then seal edges to enclose the mushroom mixture.
6) In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place the patties on metal rack and apply soy sauce.
7) Heat the patties for 2 minutes on High and then turn them over.
8) Again baste with soy sauce and cook for 2-1/2 more minutes on High.
9) Finally cook for 4 to 6 minutes until browned.
10) Serve hot.