1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2. Chop the milk chocolate and keep it aside.
3. In a heavy saucepan pour heavy cream and add the milk chocolate, bring it to a simmer or until all the chocolate melts.
4. In another bowl, beat the eggs and whisk in the sugar and salt, pour little of the warm cream gently and keep whisking.
5. In another pan pour the Guinness bear reduce the beer to almost ¼ cup on medium to medium high heat.
6. Pour the remaining warm cream to the egg mixture and whisk vigorously.
7. Add the reduced beer into the cream mixture and stir, pour the cream mixture in four wide ramekins, place it in the baking dish.
8. Fill the baking dish with less than halfway with hot water and place the baking dish in the oven.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes, once done move the ramekins to the fridge and chill for at least two hours.
10. When about to serve divide the sugar between 4 ramekins, spread it evenly.
11. Use a torch further away from the dish first melt the sugar and then bring it closer to caramelize the sugar.
12. Serve the Guinness Chocolate Creme Brulee after a nice meal.
Things You Will Need