1. Cut the French baguette into small cubes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree after the 2 hours time.
3. In each ramekin crack one egg add the half and half, vanilla extract and splenda whisk everything well with a fork.
4. Once done place the cubed bread in the egg mixture and puch the bread down with a spoon.
5. Place the butter on top in small bits, add the cream cheese about on teaspoon over the bread.
6. Spoon cherries on top, cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
7. After two hours bake it for 20 minutes in a preheat oven.
8. Once done let it rest for 5 minutes.
9. Serve the cherry cheese French toast at breakfast.