|White bread slices||8 (1/3 Inch Thick Squares)|
|Lean ham slices||4|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Teaspoon (For Sauteing)|
1) Butter the bread and with the ham and cheese, cover the 4 slices.
2) Top with the remainder of the bread. Press the sandwiches firmly together.
3) After trimming off the crusts, cut each sandwich into 3 fingers.
4) In hot butter, sauté the bread fingers till they are golden brown on both the sides.
5) Drain the fingers on paper towels.
6) Serve hot.