|White bread slices||8 (1/3 Inch Thick Squares)|
|Lean ham slices||4|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Teaspoon (For Sauteing)|
1) Butter the bread and with the ham and cheese, cover the 4 slices.
2) Top with the remainder of the bread. Press the sandwiches firmly together.
3) After trimming off the crusts, cut each sandwich into 3 fingers.
4) In hot butter, sauté the bread fingers till they are golden brown on both the sides.
5) Drain the fingers on paper towels.
6) Serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1097 Calories from Fat 483
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80.5%
Saturated Fat 32.3 g161.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 192 mg64%
Sodium 3090.9 mg128.8%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.1%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 49 g97.4%
Vitamin A 37.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 81% Iron 0.01%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet