|Boneless skinless flounder fillet||8|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Milk-free margarine||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped cashews||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
1) Season the fillets with the salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a shallow dish, beat the egg, salt, pepper and water together.
3) In another shallow dish, place the flour.
4) Dredge each fillet in the flour, then the egg mixture and coat well.
5) In a skillet, heat about 2 tablespoons oil, add further if required.
6) Lay the fish in a single layer and gently cook over a medium heat until evenly golden brown.
7) Remove the fish on a warm platter, keep warm.
8) In the same skillet, melt the margarine, then stir in the cashewnuts and lemon juice.
9) Stir until the nuts are toasted and pour over the fish.
10) Sprinkle with the parsley and serve immediately.