Pomme De Terre Alphonse
|Black pepper||1 Milliliter|
|Grated gruyere cheese||375 Milliliter|
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C) before baking.
2) Scrub the potatoes and wash them in water.
3) Boil the potatoes partially and let cool after draining well.
4) Cut them into slices without peeling off the skin.
5) In a greased casserole dish, transfer the potatoes and apply butter.
6) Add seasonings and bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
7) Add in cheese and again bake for 5 minutes more.
8) Serve hot.