2 Dec 2008
It has never been so easy to whip up a delicious gourmet dish! This gorgeously delicious recipe for Bechamel Sauce is sure to win many stomach. Give this Bechamel Sauce a try and let your guests envy you!
|Chicken stock||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Carrot||1 , sliced|
|Parsley sprigs||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs), scalded|
1) Take a skillet and cook stock in carrot, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns and parsley.
2) Cook for about 20 minutes. Strain.
3) Melt butter and add flour.
4) Gradually stir in milk and hot stock.
5) Season with pepper and salt.
Difficulty Level:Very Easy
Preparation Time:5 Minutes
Cook Time:35 Minutes
Ready In:40 Minutes
Bechamel Sauce Recipe