|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a blender jar, combine the eggs, milk and salt.
2. Blend on a low speed for 2-3 seconds.
3. In 7-inch skillet melt butter over low heat.
4. When the butter begins to froth slightly, pour the egg mixture into the pan.
5. Allow the eggs to coagulate and brown at the edges, then gently lift using a spatula and allow the uncooked egg to flow underneath.
6. When eggs are set, loosen edges and fold into half.
7. Slide the omelet onto a hot serving plate.
8. Serve the omelet immediately.