|All purpose flour||45 Milliliter|
|White pepper||3 Milliliter|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||125 Milliliter|
1) Cut onion into slices.
2) Clean the leek in water and chop them.
3) Skin the potatoes and cut them into thin slices.
4) Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) before baking.
5) In a large skillet, heat butter and sauté onion and leek in it until tender.
6) Mix in flour and cook again for 2 minutes.
7) Into a greased 2 quart (2 L) casserole dish, transfer the mixture and then add in milk and seasonings, stirring well.
8) Add in cheese and bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven until the potatoes are soft.
9) Serve at once.